SalzburgerLand Hotels - da geht's mir gut!
Feel on top of the world in SalzburgerLand
Enjoyment and wellness go hand in hand. The fresh mountain air of the Salzburg Alps fills your lungs, and at the same time you enjoy views of landscapes flecked with flowers. Wellness for the soul. Here with us, both of these feel-good elements join forces and guarantee a completely relaxed vacation.
At the Tauernhof, you will experience a wide variety of exquisite extras you can also enjoy in addition to your feel-good vacation. As a member of the "SalzburgerLand Hotels - Da geht´s mir gut", we meet the following criteria:
- At least three sauna cabins and a steam bath
- Massage and/or beauty area in self-enclosed area
- Snuggly soft blankets in the relaxation area
- Magazines & periodicals
- Drinks, at least water, in the wellness area for free consumption
- Hairdryer, shower gel in the wellness area
- Spa bag or basket and free spa robe for adults in the room
- Free sauna towels in the room or wellness area
- Free bathing slippers in the room or at the reception
- Indoor pool with loungers, 30 °C water temperature, open from 7:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
- Separate relaxation room with view of the mountain world
- Tea available during beauty and massage treatments
- Changing facilities
Get more information about your wellness holiday in Salzburger Land here!
- Hosts and employees have a degree of hiking expertise
- At least two guided hikes per week from May until October (from the hotel, from partner hotels, or from the local tourist office)
- Daily recommendations and tips for hiking tours
- Free hiking map of the region
- Hikers’ Info Corner at the hotel
- Hiking equipment to borrow (rucksacks, poles)
- Boot-drying room, wash facilities
- Hikes in all seasons and any weather
- Hidden “Da geht’s mir gut” hiking destinations close to the hotel
Find out more about hiking in Salzburger Land here!
- Hosts with a high level of mountain-biking expertise
- Three personal touring tips with the hotel as the starting point
- Hotel’s own bikes to borrow or organization of rental bikes
- Maps and informational material to borrow
- Free service equipment and tools to borrow
- Jersey laundry service
- Secure mountain-bike garage
- GPS data available
- Repair stand
Get more information about mountain biking around Lake Zell here!
- At least three golf courses within a distance of max. 30 kilometers from the hotel
- Discount on green fees
- Organization of tee times and rental equipment
- Organization of coaching lessons
- “Golf-affine” host
- Storage for golfing equipment
- “Birdie Books” and other informational material from the partner golf club, available free of charge at the hotel
- Golf Alpin pass available at the hotel
- Discount on golf lessons
- Hosting of hotel tournaments
Here you can find more information about your golf holiday near Salzburg!
- Package offers
- Location right by the piste or free ski bus/transfer to the ski area
- Ski depot and heated boot room / boot-drying equipment
- Piste maps provided to guests
- Ski, snowboard and boot rentals in the ski area
- Professional ski school for rookies and advanced skiers in the ski area
- Sauna area or infrared cabin
- Insider tips for the ski area and ski lodges
- Ski-pass service
- Ski-service opportunities at the hotel (work bench)
Winter holiday on the Kitzsteinhorn? Here you can find more information!
- Package offers
- Tracked XC trails close to the hotel, or free transfer to the trails
- XC trail maps provided to guests
- Ski storage and heated boot room
- Ski and boot rentals locally
- Professional cross-country ski school in town
- Sauna area
- Floodlit XC trail
Get more information about cross-country skiing holidays in Austria here!
As hosts of a "SalzburgerLand Hotel - Da geht's mir gut", we have set a clear focus in our feel-good offers. Furthermore, we are good listeners and we know precisely what our guests need, which means we can better cater to your every wish. And that means that our services and amenities constantly get better from year to year.