Zell am See-Kaprun Card
One card – all the options
Our guests enjoy all the benefits of the Zell am See-Kaprun Card – and without having to pay even one extra cent, since here with us the Summer Card is included in the price.
With the Zell am See-Kaprun Card, you have free or discounted admission to the region’s most popular attractions and natural monuments. How about visiting the wildlife park, a white-water gorge, mining museum, or spending day focused on wellness at the Tauern Spa resort? All of this and so much more awaits you.
Your travel out and back is also taken care of, too: Local buses and trains, as well as cable cars, are available to you with the Zell am See-Kaprun Card. Swimming pools in the area also open their doors to you free of charge. From mid-May until mid-October, no one even knows the meaning of the word “boredom”, as exciting, active vacation days are guaranteed.
Card highlights include:
- Schmitten*, Zell am See
- Kitzsteinhorn*, Kaprun
- Maiskogel, Kaprun
- High-mountain reservoirs, Kaprun
- Ferry service*, Zell am See
- Three lakeshore resorts, Zell am See
- Indoor pool, Zell am See
- Sigmund Thun Gorge, Kaprun
- Hohe Tauern National Park Worlds, Mittersill
- Ferleiten Wildlife & Amusement Park, Fusch/Ferleiten a. d. Glocknerstr.
- Historic Leogang mine & “Knappenstube”, Leogang
- Mining & Gothic Museum, Leogang
- Pinzgau Regional Heritage Museum at Schloss Ritzen, Saalfelden
- Kitzloch Gorge, Taxenbach
- Vorderkaser Gorge, St. Martin
- Seisenberg Gorge, Weissbach
- Krimml Waterfalls, Krimml
- Vötters Vehicle Museum, Kaprun
- Post bus, Zell am See-Kaprun
- TAUERN SPA, Kaprun
- Kaprun Museum, Kaprun
- Saw mill, Fusch
- Grossglockner High-Alpine Road, Ferleiten to Heiligenblut
- Pinzgauer Lokalbahn steam train, Zell/Kaprun-Krimml
- Woferlgut Adventure Golf, Bruck a. d. Grossglocknerstr.
- Sightseeing trips through Vorderegger Reisen, Zell am See
- Wondrous Worlds of Water Krimml, Krimml
- Rides on the “street train”, Zell am See
- Diesel cinema, Bruck a. d. Grossglocknerstr.
- Minigolf Bleiweis-Zehentner in Schüttdorf (Zell am See)
- Tennis courts in Schüttdorf (Zell am See)
- Tennis courts Sport Glaser, Kaprun
- Adventure-Center, Kaprun
1 use each in a 6-day period of the Schmittenhöhe lift up to the summit, the summit lift on the Kitzsteinhorn, along with a cruise around lake Zeller See (during the months of July and August) – otherwise, unlimited use. Use of the glacier ski lifts is not included. All other lifts currently in operation can be used as often as you wish.